Here I will talk about some of the work I do on Sesame street.
For my illustration work, please go here.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sesame Street Company Wall Graphics

Recently, I had the honor of creating the wall graphics for Sesame Street's new company work space. I collaborated on a new look for our company, that included our new photography of the Muppets and a organic line art style inspired by classic Sesame Street artwork/storybooks. 









Here is a time lapse of the artwork going up recorded and edited by Design Director Mark Magner



It shows employees from Signs of Success installing a Sesame Street mural in the lobby of our NYC office. The mural design was a collaboration. Illustration by Tom Brannon, Design by Nancy W Stevenson and Janis Beauchamp. Photography by John E Barrett. Art direction, retouching by Mark M Magner and Diana Leto

I would also like to add that much of the photography was styled and directed by the wonderfully talented Louis Henry Mitchell

1 comment: